The Fall 2015 Open Enrollment period for Graduate Assistant medical insurance is open right now. Open Enrollment deadlines are coming up:
- International Students: deadline for enrollment is August 28th, 2015
- Domestic Students: deadline for enrollment is September, 28th, 2015
Make sure to enroll by your deadline! If you miss Open Enrollment, you won’t have another opportunity to sign up for your GA Subsidy until the Spring 2016 Semester.
How To Enroll
- Go to https://www.gallagherstudent.com/usf
- Click on University of South Florida
- Click on “Student Enroll” (found on the left side menu on the Welcome USF Page)
- Fill out the enrollment information using your offer letter, your Social Security Number, and a valid email address (Note: your offer letter will let you know which of the eligible job codes to use.)
- Enroll using the first and last name listed on your Social Security Card
Thanks to past bargaining by the Graduate Assistants Union, this fully subsidized health insurance policy is available to all USF GAs with at least a .25 FTE appointment. If you have questions about health insurance benefits protected by our Collective Bargaining Agreement, email us at email@example.com.
To learn more about the subsidy, please visit the Graduate Assistant Health Insurance web page. If you have questions about the insurance benefits, contact the Student Health Services Insurance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about GA Subsidy eligibility, contact USF Human Resources at email@example.com.