March Member Meeting
Event Category: Membership Meetings
We hope you can join us for our February member meeting on Thursday, March 2nd at 6:00pm at SOC257.
Now that bargaining is over, we want to talk with you about the next steps GAU members can take to ramp up organizing and membership efforts. This will also be a great opportunity for you to learn about opportunities to get involved with the GAU. GAU succeeds because of the efforts of our members–and we look forward to hearing your ideas at this meeting!
- Bargaining and Ratification of Contract
- Organizing for upcoming fall and next 3 years
- Mehdi Zeyghami
- UFF Senate
Nominations for UFF-USF-GAU Executive Team 2017-2018
Positions for upcoming term – starts April 30, 2017. Need names of elected officials to UFF by April 15, 2017. Still accepting nominations! Nominations for any of the positions may be sent to email@example.com.
- Grievance Chairs
- Organizing Chairs
- Communications Chairs
Events and Invitations
- Next Social is on March 22nd, 5:30-7pm at Mr. Dunderbak’s.
- Next Member Meeting is April 6th, 2017, at 5:30pm.
- FEA Bargaining Conference – April 6 & 7, 2017 – Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
- Meeting with Patricia Pettijohn, faculty from USF-St. Petersburg (USFSP) – time and place TBA
- GAU delegation to Immokalee with Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW) – March 4, 2017 – 8am-5pm
Download here: Minutes 03-02-17