November Member Meeting
Where we talk about organizing in preparation for Bargaining III.
- Bargaining Round 3 has been set! It is on December 10th at 10am!
- What can we do?
- Go to the spaces that are already available in your department or GA circles and talk about our issues.
- Tailor the issues to your situation, i.e. If you’re in a Masters’ program, highlight the wage issue of trying to get the same hourly stipend as a PhD student. Equal pay for equal work.
- Use social media, use your office space. Use any method you prefer. You know your department best.
- If you want specific talking points, do not hesitate to ask Keegan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Zac (email@example.com)